Reasons why convocation at the University of Waterloo sucks:
- Convocation is held in the gym
- Attendees sit on sports bleachers
- Sound system is smaller than the ones at Fed Hall
- Guest speaker speaks about his life, and how he was told that technology would be a dead end. I guess his experiences are relevant to us because we chose to go to a technological school?
- Numerous reminders to donate to the school. Please donate!
- Valedictorian speech presented by a guy whose class represents 2% of the graduates
- Today is your special day, it is also the special day for 800 other people like you
- “Walking” is like going thru a assembly line. Fitting actually.
- Going outside to take pictures with a beautiful backdrop of a gym
- Cloudy, grey (raining) skies of Waterloo
- Getting ripped off one last time by the University.
Well at least now i can wear my Glad To Be A Grad sticker.