October saw several events:
- Apollo’s Birthday – we combined it with Thanksgiving at home this year
- Election – we did advance voting and beat the rush
- Started soccer classes – all three kids are going, although 1 hr is a bit long for Katana
- Samsung Developer conference – I was down in San Jose for a couple of days
- Hallowe’en – We did some stuff the Saturday before, the day of, and also went to Wonderland earlier in the month
Fall arrived this month. The leaves were a nice variety of colors throughout the month, and our backyard is pretty full of them now (gotta rake next month).
Hockey season started and the Leafs are pretty mediocre. I started playing a gatcha hockey game, but it wasn’t very deep so stopped that as well.