When I get lazy with blogging, I just post links to some neat stuff around the web:
- Want to learn some new slang? Here’s what researchers learned from Twitterers of certain US geographics.
- All of Iceland’s literature to be put online? Well one, they mean all Icelandic books and not just “classical literature” I think. Also, there’s only 50,000 works!
- Some good advice on being
an adultgrown up.
- More advice, this time of the wine variety. If you’re looking to pair a grape with food, print out this handy chart.
- this could almost be a parody, but it’s not. This is how the rich act, which is difficult to connect to:
After she has worn a gown once, Ms. Chiu says she stores it at her California home. “Sometimes I’ll donate them to charities, but I would rather buy them new clothes than give them my old clothes,” Ms. Chiu said.